- Concert/Sight Reading
Print this instruction document: Marching Entry Procedures
Submit the following four forms with your entry by the entry deadline date:
- INVOICE Form 1A(printed from http://www.uilforms.com) and your check. Print out an additional copy of Invoice Form 1A for your business office.
- Announcer’s Sheet for Region 26 Marching Competition: [pdf][word] (submitted with your entry if at all possible, but may be delivered to the contest chair prior to your performance.)
- UIL Statement of Compliance
- Letter of Intent to compete at AREA D Marching Competition.
Other Necessary Forms
- UIL Form #1, signed by your principal, may be submitted with your check by the entry deadline, but you may delay submitting it if eligibility is expected to change. However, it must be submitted prior to performance at contest.
- It is not necessary to print out UIL Form #2. We will print those for you and deliver them to the contest site.
- Parent/Student UIL Marching Band Acknowledgement Form: Complete and keep on file at your campus.
- Video Synchronization Forms, and any Order Forms, are submitted directly to Westwide Recording Studios.
Thanks, and don’t hesitate to call if you have questions!