Concert and Sight Reading Entry Process
- Print out the Entry Procedures for Concert and Sight-Reading.
- Take note of the Calendar and Fees link (on the left side of the home page), including the Fee Breakdown.
- Take note of the Late Fee Policy.
- Frequently Asked Questions at the UIL Website
- UIL Form #1, signed by your principal, may be submitted with your check by the entry deadline. However, it must be submitted prior to performance at contest. Although the vast majority of districts have aligned themselves with the new commissioner’s rules that no longer require “no pass no play” eligibility checks, the signed Form 1 is still required. It basically is a roster of participants and it ensures that the students are enrolled on the specific campus.