Reminders Regarding Contest/Evaluation Entries and Deadlines!
Reminders to Directors( and Business Offices):
- As always, ALL forms and entry fee checks must be received by the Executive Secretary, or postmarked, on or before the posted entry deadline! Otherwise, late fees will be due. (Late fees are $50 for organizational events, and $25 for each solo or ensemble.)
- The Fee Statement Form 1A must be used to generate your checks, and must be included with the check when fees are mailed to the Executive Secretary. (On this form, the “hard” deadline is shown.)
- Any attempt to enter an event after the deadline will be blocked by Charms or TexasMusicForms.com. If this happens, contact Jim Van Zandt directly for assistance.
- If any changes are needed in the entries after the deadlines, these can be done by emailing all specifics, including PML codes, to Jim Van Zandt, and requesting the changes.
- Except in very specific circumstances, no changes in entries will be made during the last seven days prior to the first day of the event.
Thanks, and all the best to you and your students this spring!