Solo/Ensemble Entry Info
- Print out the Solo and Ensemble Entry Procedures document.
- Take note of the Contest Fees, including the Fee Breakdown.
- Take note of the Late Fee Policy.
Helpful things to remember during the process:
- There is no need to print out Judging Forms (such as Form 6, 7, or 8) – These forms will be printed for you.
- UIL Form #1, signed by your principal, may be submitted with your check by the entry deadline, but you may delay submitting it if eligibility is expected to change. However, it must be submitted prior to performance at contest.
Remember that changes of a work for a student entry must be approved no later than (7) days prior to the contest.